Personal Information our App Collects
- When you (merchant) install our App, we are able to access store and admin information from your Shopify account.
- We may collect and store collections, pages, blogs and product information to show the better search suggestions.
- We do not collect any personal information from the store (merchant's) users / customers.
- Non-personal information like search term is collected without capturing any personal data. This is used to give merchants analysis of search data.
How we use the data collected
- Provide our Services: To communicate with you (merchant) about your use of the LiveSearch, respond to your inquiries, provide troubleshooting, and for other customer service purposes.
- Marketing and Promotions: We may send marketing or promotional mails to inform you (merchant) about updated LiveSearch features and information.
- Analytics: To gather metrics to better understand search behaviour and to develop new products and services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- We do not share the store information with any other organization and individual
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Deleted or Deactivated App
- If the app is deleted by Shopify store admin, then any of the app content will not be accessible to you or any 3rd party, however LiveSearch may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. You can re-activate the app by installing the app again.
- LiveSearch uses "cookies" in connection with the Site and the Service. A cookie is a small data file that the LiveSearch servers transfer to your computer for record-keeping purposes. LiveSearch uses “persistent cookies” to save your username and login password for future logins to the Site and the Service. LiveSearch uses “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor web traffic routing on the Site and aggregate usage of the Service. LiveSearch also uses “flash cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, and to help store the non-Personally Identifiable Information we use to deliver more relevant content to you via the Site, the Service, and on other websites you may visit. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com